CARING HEART HOSPICE helps hospice patients receive the right level of care to ensure they remain comfortable as they go through the different challenges brought by a terminal illness. But most of all, we aid families and individuals in understanding care options, planning for the future, mending relationships, and easing other emotional and physical difficulties experienced by you and your family. We coordinate our services to help with any spiritual concerns you may have. From grief counseling, community resources, advance directives, and more, we are here to offer a wide array of assistance.
- Visiting Hospice NurseSpecialized healthcare, nursing visits and advice are available, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Bereavement SupportGrief counseling and spiritual support, assistance with advance directives and memorial planning, family education, access to community resources, and more.
- Pain ManagementMedications and equipment related to the terminal illness, frequent medical assessment.
- General CareOur caregivers can provide basic and continuous personal care as well as a wide array of assistance with chores and errands at home.
- Physical TherapyWe evaluate and instruct restorative exercises to comfortably improve lives.
- Speech TherapyWe help minimize the difficulties in various speech issues.
- Occupational TherapySpecial plans to make positive changes like maximizing day-to-day independence.
Kindly send us a message.